Saturday, June 21, 2008

Time's A Changin'

For every storybook, there is a beginning, a middle and an end. The same goes for every season in life - there is a start, and then, there is a finish. I am wondering if my current season in life is coming to a close.

I have not felt so "out of place" in a while now, and I don't know if this is driven by the thoughts inside my head or that it is a tug from the heart to move on. I feel rather disconnected lately and I hope this is not stemming from an incident that, unfortunately, happened a while back.

Am I ready to give the "heave ho" and head on out or will I still miss being where I am at? It is not easy to leave and say goodbye to a wonderful chapter in life but there are too many instances damaging the circumstances. I don't know if I can bear going through those instances again.

A change is needed. The question is - where?

No comments: