Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Start of Something New

By the end of this week (I think), there will be something new in my life. I am definitely excited by the prospect of this new thing in my life.

What is it, you ask?

Not in the position to say, at the moment. At least, don't feel like saying too much yet. I'm pretty stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. I want to move forward but at the same time, feeling very afraid of what lies ahead.

I will definitely miss the old one. I've had fond and not-so-very fond memories and the many adventures in the past. There were times I felt grateful and there were others where I felt completely infuriated by it.

Now, we've probably reached the time where we have to part ways and to say I won't miss it would be a lie.

Trying to look forward for now and hope (and pray) for the best.

Sigh...

No comments: