Monday, December 31, 2007

Countdown to 2008 - Chapter 3

This should be the last entry for the year and the final look back at how 2007 was like for me. One major highlight would be winning the grand prize to catch Céline Dion in concert in Shanghai. At times, I still have to pinch myself when I look at the mock ticket I lugged home on the bus from KL to Penang. It was an unbelievable experience, and when I come to think of it, God's favour was really upon my whole journey there, from being the first caller through up to winning the grand prize.

I've also won a few hundred Ringgit with MixFM as well. I have yet to receive the money, but just to know that it's coming is another blessing for me. God has been faithful in providing not just my needs, but also my wants. I didn't 'need' to win the Céline Dion tickets, I just wanted it, but God, who is ever so gracious, gave it to me anyway.

To top off the year, I've also got my 13th month pay banked in with my salary, which is also a huge boost for me, so, I'm excited and thankful for the extra that I have now. I can't wait to see what else God can and will do in my life in 2008. Just can't wait.

See ya next year!

No comments: