Monday, September 15, 2008

Dinged! - Part 2

No, I did not get into another 'accident'... Just a short update on the previous post.

The grandma (or Ah Mah) is still on the road!! On her motorbike, newly fixed, I might add. I just spotted her yesterday after coming home from church, as I left the BHP station after I pumped my tyres. I don't know if she recognized me because she looked at my direction for a bit but I sure did recognize her! AHH! She's still on the road! She's alive and well, praise God, but still, she is still riding her motorbike after that incident. Ishk!

Gotta stay away from that Ah Mah on that PCK bike. Yes, licence plate says PCK. Not going to spill the numbers, even though I can remember it. Wished I had taken a picture, though. Would have been funny.

AHH! Grandma on the prowl again. Eek!

OK, I'm done rambling.

No comments: