Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wax On, Wax Off

That's what Mr. Miyagi said to Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid.

And so, that was what I did on an off day I had today - getting my car washed and its first polish & wax. It took me three hours to get it done. I almost wanted to give up because it was so tiring and my arms were basically flailing away due to over use.

Also, I realized that perfectionism and car washing do not go well together. It's as simple as that. Otherwise, it might take me a day to get the car really, really clean and really, really shiny.

I think I'll just go back to my regular RM10 car wash and vacuum services and consider getting someone else to do the waxing and polishing. I know it was not that easy but I did not expect it to be so tough.

For now, I am going to wax off and rest my arms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...that's why the cream was so painful. (I love leaving cryptic messages.)

Jess said...

Yeah, it was... My arm was still hurtin' quite a bit...