Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Diary of The Unfortunate Car Owner...

Dear Diary,

This entry is not the first but from the looks of it, it may not be the last either. And I'm trying not to curse the fate of my car here, it's just that I can't help but feel sorry, hurt, spiteful and angry - at the world; at idiotic, irresponsible, imbecilic drivers.

First, there was this:


Then, in an unprecedented error on my part, this occurred:


A few months later, this happened:


And today... Fresh off the press, newly minted, hot off the oven; as I was taking a stroll from the office to have lunch, something that was seemingly normal made a turn for the worse when my eyes caught sight of this:


As I made my way closer to the car, my heart sank below the depths of the abyss. (OK, I should turn down the drama...) It was heartbreaking to see yet another scar in the life of my car, which is only 1 year and 4 months old, by the way! Worse still, having to chase down the whodunit. As you can see, the perpetrator (whom I suspected) was still parked next to my car when the photos were taken but to get the owner to fork out repairs for my bumper... remains nonexistent.

I left a note for the driver of the other car, who did contact me, but denied any wrongdoing. There goes my pocket again! Aside from the second incident, all the others were not my fault yet I suffer the greatest. WHY?

Sigh... I am beyond boiling mad... I'm flippin' pissed!

Yours truly,
Unfortunate Car Owner

1 comment:

Khai Ven said...

wow..*speechless*