Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Countdown to 2008 - An Introduction

OK, I haven't written an entry in a LONG while. I don't know if anyone still visits, but hey, who knows...

Anyway, it's Boxing Day today, which means, Christmas day is over, which means, there's only 1, 2, 3... err, 5 days to the last day of December, which means, 2007 will be over in less than a week. Wow, too much Mathematics! I think I've done my counting for the month.

Looking back, though, I think 2007 has been a significant year so far. It started off with my second sister, my 'best-est' little sister from the US (Allora) and my three nieces ringing in the new year with us here in Penang; to getting a great job in April; to witnessing how God has been faithful in every step of the way - whether in church, at work or even in my own life; to seeing a very precious sister-in-Christ begin a new chapter in life - marriage; as well as walking down life's path with the Lord.

I can't say I can remember all that has happened in 2007 but in the next few entries (I hope!), I'll try to look back on how life has been for me. Stay tuned.

No comments: