Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Recap - Part 2

Picking up where I left of... Ahh yes, Friday, my birthday itself. I didn't do much because I did not expect anything as there was nothing planned on that day except work and home group. Little did I know, a bunch of sneaky little home groupies decided to surprise me with a birthday cake. What a sweet bunch of sneaky home groupies. hehe...

Maiming the cake... Hai-yah!

I also received a nice little bundle of goodies from my dearest friend which contained delectable goodies and then some... *wink*

Goodies...

When I got home, a couple of red packets were waiting for me too, from within my family. Ka-ching!

Money, money, money...

On Saturday, I was treated to a very nice buffet lunch at E&O Hotel. We dined at Sarkies Corner. It was unusually packed that day, but nonetheless, the experience and the food was great. The company was great too. I had a wonderful time and am blessed that I got to experience "fine dining".

This way, please...

Japanese food... Yum!

Fresh from the grill...

Chocolate fountain! Yippee!

On Sunday, a little teddy bear was gifted into my hands. It was white and fluffy and it came with a beautiful name - Aurora. That was a nice gift from a dear friend.

Aurora - My new friend...

Then, I was whisked away by another friend for lunch at - Chili's! Yummy! I enjoyed my meal thoroughly and I even had two desserts to boot; one from Chili's and another from Big Apple Donuts. Talk about being well-fed. *burp*

Chili's...

A week later, I received another gift from another dear friend. Though belated, but I loved the gift nonetheless. It was simple yet useful.

Simple yet lovely gift...

All in all, I have to say that this year's celebration was way over what I could ever imagine. It was truly a great blessing from God and the people He put in my life. I am thankful for each one of them. My life is richer with them in it. I would not trade them for the world. Really.

No comments: