Monday, August 29, 2005

Running Away

"I'm leaving on a jetplane, I don't know when I'll be back again." Sigh..... How I wished that was true. Yeah, I'm on my 'slump' again. The 'slump' of wanting to go some place else and rejuvenate myself. I think I'm either too filled with the monotony of my life cycle, or I'm an almost-empty vessel giving too much of myself to too many things.

I think I'm a little bit of both. I am tired of my weekly cycle, it's not really 'exciting' anymore. I mean, it's sort of expected, in some ways. I usually know what's happening on most days that I don't get 'swept off my feet' over anything, well, at least not yet. On the other hand, I've been active in quite a few things that now, I feel like sitting back and not do anything but watch from the stands.


Hmm..... Maybe I'm being surrounded by too many people whom, at one point or another, are travelling to places or have just finished their travels. I wonder when my turn is going to come. My friends tell me to wait. Just wait. I've waited for close to 2 years already, but that's solely because I am dead set on going to one place only. I need a break, or so I think I do. The question is: When?

No comments: