Thursday, August 25, 2005

Walkin' On Heels

I have an interesting job. Interesting as in, I never knew that I would actually patrol the grounds of my company. I had the obvious displeasure (you'll see why) of patrolling the grounds with my company's security guard today, mainly because I'm taking over my officer's job functions. It's not hard to patrol the grounds as there are only 5 checkpoints. The only mention is, I was wearing heels that day. It's not high, but bad enough to cause discomfort, particularly on rocky tar roads, steep inclines, staircases and grassy patches. Also, not when the ground is wet, as it just rained earlier in the morning.

I wish I could have done this on another day when I'm wearing sports shoes, but that's not the case. It's not like I'm patrolling the grounds everyday, anyway. I sure hope not.

No comments: