Friday, November 14, 2008

I Wish...

I wish those days could come back once more
Why did those days ever have to go
'Cos I love them so...

Chimes Stevie Wonder, in his song, "I Wish"... After working 12-hour work days for the past 3 days, and looking at the national calendar, today is the last day of regular school - which means, the holidays start tomorrow! How I wish I was back in schooling days, looking forward to the year-end break which lasts about a month and a half.

I remember the late nights, the sleep ins, the watch-TV-all-day, the afternoon naps... It can get boring and monotonous within the first week of holiday, but it was still fun. I wish I could turn back time because I would love a month-long break right now. A break with nothing to worry about, loads of sleep and TV watching...

I wish....

No comments: