Thursday, November 13, 2008

Super Stressed!

I haven't had much time to update this blog, not that I have MUCH to write about, but I feel like ranting today. I have worked two 12-hour days in a row and I am expected to do more 12-hour days in the days to come. Why? Because my company is in a huge transition mode and the people most hit by that transition are the ones working in my department. We have to do all the leg work, hand work, head work... basically, ALL work.

I'm tired of DOS like windows, green alphabets and digits, Excel files, 10pm dinners... Yes, because of this overload of work, I have had to have my dinners around 10pm. I had to miss my High School Musical 3 appointment and I think I have more to miss out on because of work.

I personally feel I am not obligated to work past my working hours. I am only obligated to finish my work and finish well, I am a believer in that, but the workload will take days to finish because regular working hours just doesn't cut it.

Sigh... I look forward to better days, but now, I am stuck in the bleak. Bleh!

No comments: