Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Got Me A Fever...

Yup, the viral flu caught up with me and now I have a fever... I now have 5 different types of pills to swallow, along with a side of Vitamin C to boot (and they're not even the chewable kind!)...

Pills, pills, pills...

I have to admit, though, I'm probably one of the worst pill popping junkie you would ever come across, in the event I decide to switch 'hobbies'... The sole reason why? I cannot swallow pills for the life of me... I have had a phobia of swallowing pills since I was very young. Heck, if they would only continue with liquid medication for adults, I might just stick to that instead.

Most people do not like to fall sick because they do not like the suffering. For me, I just don't like the pills that come with it. I like the rest/sleep I get when I fall sick. Helps me to get out of 'jail' (i.e. work, commitments) free...

Sadly, I'm not out of 'jail' this time... I'm still at work... Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. Love you much and will be praying for you.

Jess said...

Thanks, Chair!