Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Interesting Watch

Disclaimer: This is, by no means, a shameless plug or advertisement...

But it still is... Thanks to my sister, I now have a new show to follow (apart from the CSI franchise and Grey's Anatomy, that is!)


'Lie to Me' is a new series on Fox starring Tim Roth and Kelli Williams (of 'The Practice') about an expert on body language and facial expressions who is capable of detecting deception in people. It is quite an interesting TV series, the fact that it borders on science and crime solving, something along the lines of CSI.

I personally am not sure if this series will last long, mainly because it is centered on a group of people who are able to detect emotions based on body language and facial expressions of the people they meet and interrogate. The storylines have been interesting thus far. It is only in its fifth episode in the States and I am not too far behind... *wink*

If you have always been fascinated by the art of reading people, this is the show to watch. I DO wonder, though, if it will make me more skeptical of people. Hmm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the show! Apparently it is doing well here (i think) so I hope it will continue. One of my new favorites.

Jess said...

Jo got me hooked on it... haha...

Anonymous said...

See, I knew you'd like it. I can't wait to watch last night's episode. Was supposed to tape it along with idol but due to "logistics", it didn't happen. I'm so happy they have the episodes on their site.

Jess said...

Too bad they are not applicable to non-US IPs... Sigh...