Monday, March 02, 2009

I'm Blue (I Would Beat Up A Guy!)...

No, not really going to beat up a guy... Almost, maybe... but that's another story altogether.

I've decided to give up on the second half of my 2008 recap because I got too swamped with life to even have time to sit down and regroup my thoughts.

Feeling a little blue lately...


Maybe because someone's been missing in my life for the past month and 5 more months ahead...

Or maybe because my 1-year-old baby of a car got knocked by an errant (well, idiotic would be a harsher word) driver and he still hasn't forked out the money for the repairs of my side view mirror (and by the looks of it, it doesn't seem like he will)...

Hmm...

Then again, I feel thankful that I have won a few contests here and there... Tiny ones, but the cash prizes do help. (especially for the aforementioned repairs!)

I'm also feeling a little bit more adventurous in the kitchen these days. Feeling like I want to cook up a storm but not quite sure I am capable of cleaning up the mess in the aftermath. Yikes!

Wishful thinking, I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm so blue hoo hoo, blue hoo hoo, blue hoo hoo hoo! I'm so blue, I don't know what to do." Madame Blueberry!!!

Seriously, mui mui chai, I'm sorry you are blue. Once again, thank you for taking one for the team. Having mom here is a HUGE! HUGE! BLESSING!!!! Will be praying for you. Hugs and sloppy kisses.

Jess said...

Eww... slobber!