Friday, March 06, 2009

If Winning Was So Easy...

I opened my email this morning, and guess what?! I'm rich! Here, I've got the email to prove it:

Hyundai Funds Grant

Thursday, March 5, 2009 11:37 AM
From:
To:undisclosed-recipients

You have been awarded (850,000.00 Pounds) from Hyundai Company. (CONTACT PROJECT MANAGER) Name: Mr Anderson Williams. Phone # : +447031935671 or +447024086795. E-mail:(hyundacars08@hotmail.com). Send your NAME, COUNTRY, CITY, AGE, OCCUPATION, POSITION, HOME PHONE, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS. To Mr. Anderson Williams for Claims.

Uhm... I don't even own a Hyundai. I drive a very modest local car. And I mean, modest... Well, not as modest as the new Tata Nano, that's bare minimum...

Well, I'm gonna go claim my money now...

Wishful thinking...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCAM! Email reeks of scam!!

Jess said...

Spam? I like spam... if it is the American version of luncheon meat, that is... =P

Of course it's a scam lah... I'm not that naïve leh... *wink*

Anonymous said...

hi
i have recieved email that i have won hyudai funds grant......is it true or false ? really i will get my fund? its free?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm or any other formalities?
its dream win!!!!!!!!111
aaaaa

Jess said...

Hi Anonymous,

I think the fact that I've never owned a Hyundai and I suddenly get this email, it is most definitely false... It IS a dream win, though! haha...

algembira said...

me too. get an email from Mr Anderson Williams.

Auf Klarung said...

Me too....
Menyebalkan &57%&^5%%&&!
Hyundai Company please taking action for this scam!
It's using info@hyundai.net