Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Rich, Again!

If only I get paid to debunk every single email scam I have ever received, I might eventually get rich. Right now, I have apparently won ­£1,000,000. Yes, One Million British Pounds! Well, at least, according to this email:

FILE FOR CLAIMS
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:31 AM
From: "The Monday Lottery"
To: undisclosed-recipients

You have just been awarded, the sum of £1,000,000.00 GBP in the Monday Lottery 2009 Anniversary Bonanza. For Claims email your details to: mondaylotboard@hotmail.com

Names:............
Address:..............
Country:................
Age:..........
Sex:..............
Phone/cellphone........

Regard
Mrs. Jenifer Fox
Tel: +447031931675,
Online Coordinator,
The Monday Lottery.

Seriously, is it THAT easy to win? Hmm....

No comments: